A complete guide on how to start an ecommerce business26 January 2023
Taking your business to the web is a major step, but there’s no magic to it. With the right preparation and a solid business plan, a B2B ecommerce channel will lower your costs, grow your sales, and keep loyal customers coming back.
In this guide, we break down all the key considerations involved in launching a successful business online. We show you step-by-step how to develop your strategy, build your website and measure your success.
- The secrets successful e-commerce companies use to define actionable business goals, identify existing resources, and determine their needs
- How to form a Go-to-Market plan that will ensure your web store launches with a competitive advantage
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will tell you right away where your ecommerce strategy is working (and where it isn’t)
- Clear, plain English advice on handling all the technical requirements from acquiring a URL to picking a server
- The importance of choosing the right ecommerce platform to automate key business processes and optimize your return on investment (ROI)
We give you all the information you need to make this the year you bring your business to the worldwide web.